Win 3-Day Camping + Pit Passes to Michael Arnone’s 30th Annual Crawfish Fest!
We’re giving away a pair of 3-Day Camping + Pit Passes to Michael Arnone’s 30th Annual Crawfish Fest!
What started as a small crawfish boil for 70 people homesick for boiled crawfish in 1989 has turned into Michael Arnone’s 30th Annual Crawfish Fest, featuring the best Music and Food that Louisiana and New Orleans has to offer.
Michael Arnone’s 30th Annual Crawfish Fest
Friday, May 31 – Sunday, June 2nd, 2019
Sussex County Fairgrounds
37 Plains Road, Augusta, NJ
2019 Talent Includes:
- Aaron Neville (Saturday)
- The Marcus King Band (Sunday)
- Neville Jacobs (Friday)
- Rebirth Brass Band
- Terrance Simien & The Zydeco Experience
- Cowboy Mouth
- Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- Walter Wolfman Washington and The Roadmasters
- Geno Delafose & French Rockin’ Boogie
- Bishop Gunn, Corey Henry & The Treme Funktet
- John “Papa” Gros
- Jonathon Long
- Flow Tribe
- Johnny Sketch & The Dirty Notes
- Nathan & The Zydeco Cha Chas
- Darcy Malone & The Tangle, Amanda Fish
- The Iceman Special
- Jesse Lege & Bayou Brew
- Tony Smith & The You Know How We do Crew
- Big Mamou
Enter to win one pair of 3 Day Camping and Pit Passes for Michael Arnone’s 30th Annual Crawfish Fest! Contestants must be 18 years or older. Tickets will be e-mailed to you and your laminated Pit passes will be available at Will Call. Campgrounds open May 31st at 10:00am EST (contest tickets are for camping in Camp Lafayette). Winner will be picked and notified May 23rd at 5:00pm EST. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
>>> Don’t want to miss out? Purchase tickets and check out Crawfish Fest here! <<<